"On behalf of the United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command, I would like to extend my personal thanks and appreciation for your participation in our Strategic Planning Offsite.
You have been a tremendous asset to this Command's effort and a positive influence to all of us."
Honors, Awards, Fellowships, Election to Societies
- Catalyst Award 2001 - Mothers Against Violence In America
- Mark Matthews Service to Children Award, 2000 - Childhaven
- Cindy Award, Special Achievement
- International Film Festival Documentary Gold Medal
- Sigma Delta Chi Journalism Honors
First in General News Reporting
Second in Radio Documentary
- 1984 Excellence in Journalism Contest/Western Washington Chapter, The Society of Professional Journalists
- 1980 Billboard Radio Award, Personality of the Year, Major Market
- Drug Abuse Review Committee, N.I.D.A. (N.I.M.H.) Washington, D.C.
- Associate Editor, JOURNAL OF PSYCHOLOGICAL ANTHROPOLOGY
- Associate Editor, URBAN ANTHROPOLOGY, New York
- N.I.M.H. Fellow, Institute for Sex Research and Education, 1971
- India Society Merit Scholarship, 1967
- Phi Alpha Theta, 1967 Honor Society
- Phi Beta Phi, 1967 History Honor Society
- Fellow, American Anthropological Association
- Associate Editor, CRIMINOLOGY
Back to the top